A new version of Gavilya is now available, and it is the version 22.214.171.1249.
- Added FPS Counter (#278) (From DareathX / CustomFpsCounter) (Press Ctrl+Shift+F to toggle)
- Added the possibility to show/hide the FPS Counter (#279)
- Added translations (#280)
- Added “FPS” settings page (#280)
- Added slider styles (#280)
- Added the possibility to set the opacity of the FPS Counter (#280)
- Fixed an issue when selecting a cover
- Fixed topmost issues
- The “Opacity” slider only accepts integers (#280)
- Fixed issue with counter not working
- Updated API Key
- Made the app smoother when exiting it (#281)
We’ve added an FPS Counter. To toggle it, press Ctrl+Shift+F. Note that not all games are supported, and that the frame rate might not be totally accurate, as it is showing the average FPS (not 100% real time).
Click here to download Gavilya.
Click here to go the website of Gavilya.