A new version of Passliss is now available, and it is the version 18.104.22.1682.
- Added the possibility to generate a password by strength (#218)
- Added the “By strength” section (#219)
- Added the “Advanced” section (#220)
- Improved padding (#220)
- Added translations (#221)
- Added the possibility to set the default password strength (#221)
- Updated PeyrSharp.Core (#216)
- Updated PeyrSharp.Env (#217)
- Updated copyright (#222)
- Updated Licenses (#222)
Generate by strength
With Passliss 2.9, we are introducing a new way to generate easily passwords by simply providing Passliss with a target strength, making it easier to generate strong passwords. The old options are still available under the “Advanced” section of the Generate page.
Click here to download Passliss.
Click here to learn more about Passliss.
Watch a quick demo about the new Generate by strength feature.